I've wrote once in my twitter
"If you're in trouble and don't have someone to talk to or to understand you, go to blogspot”
So maybe here I am, writing or can I just say expressing what inside my head? I’m trying to convince myself that I’m a good writer while the fact is I am not.
I finally realized that I am actually a simple person. I love jeans and shirt, nice shirt of course. I don’t like mixing two or three different foods in one plate, and I also don’t like spending time writing a long story. I like simple, short, and to-the-point explanation. Yes, I am that simple. No wonder you won’t find long and interesting posts in my blog.
I think what’s best about writing is you can see the world with different perspective. You can feel your life is actually pretty amazing so you can write it down and make it into a great story, even when you had a bad day. Everything can be a good story.
It feels great to have such a reminder and it’s especially your own self. Because at the end of writing, you’ll find yourself realize about what you lose and what you get.
Be thankful, bad or good, my life is a great story and so does yours
Kiss from heaven,
S. Prininta

